Football Betting Tipsters Review – Football Betting Experts System works?
Do you want to make more money with your soccer bets using the Football Betting Tipsters service website? There has been an increase in activity of soccer betting in recent years with the introduction of better technology for punters to bet online.
However, more than 95% of all punters lose money in the long term, but there are some seasoned punters who know how to make money from it consistently.Before you bet with real money on any online website, always be sure to research them carefully first to ensure that they are not scams. Luckily, most gamblers who try online betting are aware of the dangers. To try to make more money from my soccer bets, I decided to join this tipster membership site called Football Betting Tipsters.
By becoming a member of this site, you will get access to professional and expert analysis on soccer bets that are based on reliable data. However, you should always be ready to accept occasional losses as they are inevitable and no soccer betting analysis website is 100% accurate. Ever since I started using the strategies provided by this site, I have been betting more logically with more consistent winnings compared to how I was doing on my own before.
There are punters who like the 'draw' market as it pays well. One common argument among these 'draw' punters is "Are draws independent of form, that is, are they random?". There are two views :* One view is that draws are independent of previous results, that each match is different. These punters do not accept the theory that a draw is due just because it has not happened for a long time. They believe that the match outcome depends on circumstances and conditions of that particular game, for example : attacking and defending capabilities of both teams, weather on that day, pitch condition, etc.* There are opposing punters who feel strongly that the probability of draws depends on the previous games, that it boils down to the psychology and mentality of the players of the 'drawish' teams.Irrespective of whatever camp these draw specialists are in, all of them agree that draw bets are more worthwhile compared to betting Home or Away as the average odds are more attractive.In picking winning 'draws', the following factors are to be considered :1) It is essential to choose the teams instead of choosing the matches, that draw is largely due to the style of play, such as :* Defensive style and struggling to attack will tend to draw more. * Attacking formation and tactics will not draw too often.2) If a certain team draws a few matches, analyse why :* Does the team have problems scoring? If yes, why. (Is the key striker injured?)* Is the team renowned for tight defence?* Is it psychological? Maybe a team on a long losing run may try harder just to get at least a point, that is, a draw.3) The following trends in matches ending with a draw are common :* Matches where both teams are happy with a point, for example, a draw is sufficient for both to avoid relegation or to qualify for a cup competition.* Matches played in poor weather conditions like heavy rain which usually lead to less goals and higher chance for a draw.* Derby matches where a draw may satisfy both parties.* Home team in great form against Away team in strong top table position.4) Teams which draw a lot with each other repeatedly could mean :* They are equal in strength.* There is some kind of psychological impact that it is tough for one of them to break the other down.5) Do take note of the following :* If a team has been drawing a lot, and if it has appointed a new manager, wait a few matches to determine if this team is still drawing frequently.* Be cautious with newly promoted and newly relegated teams where performance can be erratic.* Teams improving in form which may be more likely to draw playing Away.ConclusionSome leagues appear to have either a higher or lower percentage of draws compared to others. This could be due to the characteristics of the leagues in terms of competitiveness, or even prevalence of match fixing. This is why some bookmakers do not offer odds on certain minor European league matches at the end of the season.
Betting on baseball has never been better!
In this article, we'll explain 6 popular betting systems that you can experiment with in your online casino gaming experience. Truth be told, these timeless, tried and true betting systems originated in the world of offline betting, but they apply equally as well to online casino gambling, no matter what the game, no matter what the betting structure.
Before You Begin: For most of these systems, you will need to decide what your betting unit will be ahead of time (such as the minimum allowable bet at the game and online casino in question).
1-3-2-6 Betting System
This is what's called a Positive Progression system, meaning that as you win, your bets increase. The foundation of this online casino betting system is the premise that a player can win any game a maximum of 4 times in a row before they’ll probably lose.
Here's how the system works:
- Bet 1 unit each betting round until you win a round;
- After you win a round, bet 3 units on the next (second) round;
- If you win a second round in a row, bet 2 units on the next (third) round;
- If you win a third round in a row, bet 6 units on the next (fourth) round;
- Then, no matter what happens (win or lose) return to the beginning of the pattern, betting 1 unit per round until you win one, etc.
The risk-reward scenario with the 1-2-3-6 betting system is simple. You can win as much as 6 times your original bet after 4 rounds of play while only putting 2 units of your own at risk.
The worst case scenario with the 1-2-3-6 betting system is that you lose 6 consecutive times in the second round. No matter, though. You can make it all up by winning 4 times in a row.
The Martingale System
This is a Negative Progression system, meaning that as you lose, your bets increase.
The foundation of this online casino betting system is the premise that a player cannot possibly lose an infinite number of times without ever winning a single round. Therefore, what the Martingale system is designed to help you do is offset all of your accumulated losses with a single win.
Whether you consider it cynical, realistic, or both, this system works best in cases when the online casino game is paying out a 1 to 1 payout ratio on each bet. Here’s how it works:
- First, place whatever bet you’ve decided to start with;
- If you win, bet the same amount again, but if you lose, bet double the amount;
- If you lose again, you double your bet again.
The downside to the Martingale system is that you need a large bankroll to start out with as well as the resolve to keep increasing your bets as your losses compound. Not just anyone can pull this online casino betting system off.
In the rarest of cases, you may, after enough losses, reach the online casino’s betting maximum and then not be able to raise your bet further or offset your losses with one win.
The D’Alenbert System
This is another Negative Progression system. It’s also considered an Insurance System in that, as you win, the size of your bets increase. Here’s how it works:
- Each time you lose, you raise your bets by one unit;
- Each time you win, you lower your bets by one unit;
This system also requires a large enough online casino bankroll to pull it off.
By adding the insurance system to the negative progression system, you’re hedging your increasing losses by pulling some profits off the table each time you win.
The Labouchere Betting System (a.k.a. The Cancellation System)
This system, another Negative Progression, is somewhat more complicated than those listed so far. Depending on the odds in whatever online casino game you’re playing, you’ll come up with some sequence of numbers -- of any length you wish -- and not necessarily sequential.
Each number in your sequence is a multiple of your predetermined betting unit (7 therefore is 7 times your betting unit; 5 is 5x, etc.) Here’s how it works:
- Your first bet should be the sum of the first and last numbers in your sequence;
- If you win, cross out those two numbers you just added together (the two outermost in your sequence) and bet the sum of the next two;
- If you win again, cross out those two outermost numbers and repeat the process
- If you continue winning until you have no more numbers in the sequence to add together, you simply start from the beginning with the entire, original sequence.
- If you lose, you add to the end of the sequence, the sum that you had just used, thus creating a new sequence;
- Crossing out no numbers at all (because you didn’t win yet), add the first number in the sequence to the new last number that number and use that new sum as your multiple;
The supposed benefit of this complicated betting method is that anytime you have to start over with the original sequence, you come out with a profit. The drawback is that you can accumulate enormous losses before you ever win (if you ever win).
Your success at the Labouchere system really depends on selecting the right sequence.
The Paroli System (a.k.a. The Anti-Martingale System)
This is another Positive Progression system. More than simply selecting a unit of betting, with the Paroli system you also need to determine two other criteria before you begin:
1. A cap: The uppermost amount at which you will stop increasing your wager and return to your starting unit;
2. A multiple: How much you’ll increase your bet every time you win (1 unit, 2 units, 3 units, etc.)
You should base these factors on the odds of the online casino game you happen to be playing. The appeal of the Paroli System is that you can play at the online casino for a while with a small bankroll. You cut your losses and let your profits ride.
The Parlay System
This is another Positive Progression system. Similar to the Paroli System, the effect of the Parlay system is to “pyramid” your profits, meaning that every time you win you wager both your winnings and the amount of your initial bet as your next bet.
The reward of the Parlay system can be huge. The risk is that you can lose it all in a single bad online casino beat.
Betting Exchange Place Markets - Wise Up And WinIntroduction
In article one, I introduced you to the Betting Exchange concept and explained the basics of LAY Betting (Lay to Lose). Now in this article, I'm going to introduce you to another unique and powerful feature of the betting exchanges, the Place Markets.
What Are Betting Exchange Place Markets?
Place markets are as the name suggests, markets which allow you to bet on a selection to be 'placed'. Eg. a horse to finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd in a 8 runner or larger field.
Now, the first and most important thing to highlight here is that these place markets are completely different to the well known Each Way (EW) betting markets offered by traditional bookmakers. The Each Way bet is in fact 2 bets of equal stakes.
The 1st stake is on the selection to win and the 2nd is on it to be placed. So a £10 EW bet will cost you £20 in total.
A £10 place bet on a Betting Exchange is a single bet and therefore will only cost you £10. If your selection finishes in a place, you collect your winnings and smile.
Think about it for a minute. How many times have you been certain that a horse will be placed, but you have not been confident that it will win...
Traditional Each Way Betting
Take the following example. A horse named 'Im gonna be placed' that is available to back with traditional bookmakers at 4/1 (5.0). Your very confident that it will finish in the top 3 in a 10 runner field.
With a traditional bookmaker, your options are:
1) Take a chance on it winning and place a win single on it. E.g. £10 at 4/1
2) Place an EW bet on it. E.g. £10 EW at 4/1 (5.0). Total stakes £20. The bookies will pay you 1/5 odds on the place element of this E/W bet based on their standard EW rules. On our horse which is available to back at 5.0 this equates to 1.8
Now, the only time the above race will be profitable for you is if the horse actually wins. In both cases you would make a very nice profit if it did. For option 1 you would win £40 profit and for option 2, £48 profit.
BUT, if as you suspected the horse only finishes placed in 2nd or 3rd, you actually lose money in both cases. With option 1 you obviously lose all your stake money so are down £10. With option 2, you win £8 on the Place side of the EW bet but still lose £2 overall as the win part of the bet was a losing one.
Enter The Betting Exchange Place Markets
Using the above example and depending upon the prices of the other horses in the race, you would probably see the Betting Exchanges offering odds of around 1.60 - 2.00 (evens) on this horse being placed. You can therefore put your £10 PLACE bet on at say 1.8 and collect £8 profit (minus commission) as long as the horse finishes 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Only if the horse finishes outside of the top 3 do you lose your £10 stake.
I'm sure this has got you thinking and you can probably see the power in this straight away!
When combined with a good staking plan and a sensible selection process, it can be common to have very long winning streaks when backing horses to be placed on the betting exchanges. These longer winning streaks more than make up for the relatively short prices that are offered on selections to be placed.
Place Market Important Notes
A few important things to note about place markets:
1) Unlike the betting exchange win markets, Place markets DO NOT go "In-Running" when the race starts but this is true of the traditional E/W bets offered by bookies as well.
2) If a race is planned as a 8 runner or more event but a number of horses become non-runners leaving less than 8 runners, the betting exchanges still offer odds on 3 places. This is different to bookmakers who in such cases adjust their odds on the place payment from 1/5 to 1/4 of the win odds BUT they only pay out on 2 places. If a 5,6 or 7 runner field is shortened to less than 5 runners, the betting exchanges will still offer place markets and payout if the horse finishes 1st or 2nd.
3) You can make up the equivalent of an E/W bet on the betting exchanges by placing a bet on the win market and a separate bet on the place market. Depending upon the type of race and the form of the market, you will often find that this offers more value in terms of odds than an E/W bet with a bookmaker.
Backing Or Laying On The Place Markets
As explained in article 1, the ability to Lay a selection is perhaps the most important feature of the betting exchanges. You now have the ability to Lay selections to be placed. In other words, if you have a valid reason to believe that a selection will not even finish in a place, Lay it to Lose on a betting exchange. The real beauty of laying on the place markets, is that the odds are always much lower than the outright win odds so your lay liabilities are much lower.
Trading On The Place Markets
As the place market prices are much lower than the outright win market prices, they also offer a great place to learn the skill of TRADING without much risk to your balance! Betting Exchange trading is simply the process of betting on price movements for guaranteed profits. E.g. Back a horse at 4.0 and then Lay it later at 3.0 for a no risk bet or guaranteed profit regardless of the outcome!
Betting exchange trading will be covered in detail in a future betting article.
Place markets should be used as part of your betting armory. They offer you the chance to make money frequently with long winning streaks being very common. This helps to build your confidence as well as your betting bank!
Bookie Each Way bets are not always poor bets but in the vast majority of races, the odds are stacked firmly in the favour of the bookmakers. They simply love punters taking EW bets on these races as they know its their bread and butter. A small proportion of races where the market is formed in a certain way do offer the punter very good E/W value but that's for a different day...
Well that's it for part 2 of my betting exchange articles. In part 3, I will be explaining the Betting Exchange In-Running markets.
- Today Football Prediction Most Popular
- Football Betting Tips Sandton
- Football Prediction Sites Top
- Free Betting Tips Tips
- Football Bet Tips And Predictions Most Popular
- Best Bets Today Johannesburg
- Free Football Tips Johannesburg
- Best Betting Tips Best
- Bet Prediction Best
- Best Football Prediction List
- Soccer Betting Tips Popular
- Free Betting Sites Reviews
- Sports Betting Picks Reviews
- Sport Tips Review
- Best Football Tipster Sites Johannesburg
- Betting Tips Sites Most Popular
- Sports Betting Forum Rating
- Sport Prediction Sandton
- Online Betting Tips Recommended
- Professional Betting Tips Top
- Top Betting Tips Guide
- Football Matches Betting Tips Ratings
- Best Betting Tips Website List
- Football Betting Guide Johannesburg
- Weekend Football Betting Tips Tip
- Odds Betting Tips Sandton
- Betting Tips Gauteng
- Soccer Prediction List
- Sports Betting Odds Review