If you want to survive in the game of sports betting, Free Sports Betting Tips in Top then you have to use effective money management. I recommend that you follow these guidelines at all times.
- Only invest what you can realistically afford to lose. Free Football Betting Prediction Sites you have to remember that you really do not need to start with al a lot of money. I got started with only $100 dollars and I followed the system and my money has doubled over and over again over the course of years.
- Do not make your initial bet too high. Only invest 5% of your total bankroll for a flat betting system (in which you bet the same amount each time) and no more than 2% for a progressive system. You need to be patient here and allow your systems to do their slow and steady work.
- Increase your initial bets when your bankroll has increased by 25%. This will increase your earning power, Free Sports Betting Tips just remember to stick to the suggested percentages in #2.
- Remember to Diversify your portfolio. If you have a total bankroll of $1000 and 4 systems that you would like to use, then each system should be allotted $250 and you have to keep those amounts separate.
You have to be disciplined in your use of your systems and in your money management strategy. It can be difficult especially you are doing exceptionally well or if you are losing badly. You may be tempted to deviate from the systems or the money management guidelines in either of those situations. But do not, Best Sport Prediction Site just remain diligent and the rewards are sure to follow.
Free Sports Betting Tips in Top?
In this article, we'll explain 6 popular betting systems that you can experiment with in your online casino gaming experience. Truth be told, these timeless, tried and true betting systems originated in the world of offline betting, but they apply equally as well to online casino gambling, no matter what the game, no matter what the betting structure.
Before You Begin: For most of these systems, you will need to decide what your betting unit will be ahead of time (such as the minimum allowable bet at the game and online casino in question).
1-3-2-6 Betting System
This is what's called a Positive Progression system, meaning that as you win, your bets increase. The foundation of this online casino betting system is the premise that a player can win any game a maximum of 4 times in a row before they’ll probably lose.
Here's how the system works:
- Bet 1 unit each betting round until you win a round;
- After you win a round, bet 3 units on the next (second) round;
- If you win a second round in a row, bet 2 units on the next (third) round;
- If you win a third round in a row, bet 6 units on the next (fourth) round;
- Then, no matter what happens (win or lose) return to the beginning of the pattern, betting 1 unit per round until you win one, etc.
The risk-reward scenario with the 1-2-3-6 betting system is simple. You can win as much as 6 times your original bet after 4 rounds of play while only putting 2 units of your own at risk.
The worst case scenario with the 1-2-3-6 betting system is that you lose 6 consecutive times in the second round. No matter, though. You can make it all up by winning 4 times in a row.
The Martingale System
This is a Negative Progression system, meaning that as you lose, your bets increase.
The foundation of this online casino betting system is the premise that a player cannot possibly lose an infinite number of times without ever winning a single round. Therefore, what the Martingale system is designed to help you do is offset all of your accumulated losses with a single win.
Whether you consider it cynical, realistic, or both, this system works best in cases when the online casino game is paying out a 1 to 1 payout ratio on each bet. Here’s how it works:
- First, place whatever bet you’ve decided to start with;
- If you win, bet the same amount again, but if you lose, bet double the amount;
- If you lose again, you double your bet again.
The downside to the Martingale system is that you need a large bankroll to start out with as well as the resolve to keep increasing your bets as your losses compound. Not just anyone can pull this online casino betting system off.
In the rarest of cases, you may, after enough losses, reach the online casino’s betting maximum and then not be able to raise your bet further or offset your losses with one win.
The D’Alenbert System
This is another Negative Progression system. It’s also considered an Insurance System in that, as you win, the size of your bets increase. Here’s how it works:
- Each time you lose, you raise your bets by one unit;
- Each time you win, you lower your bets by one unit;
This system also requires a large enough online casino bankroll to pull it off.
By adding the insurance system to the negative progression system, you’re hedging your increasing losses by pulling some profits off the table each time you win.
The Labouchere Betting System (a.k.a. The Cancellation System)
This system, another Negative Progression, is somewhat more complicated than those listed so far. Depending on the odds in whatever online casino game you’re playing, you’ll come up with some sequence of numbers -- of any length you wish -- and not necessarily sequential.
Each number in your sequence is a multiple of your predetermined betting unit (7 therefore is 7 times your betting unit; 5 is 5x, etc.) Here’s how it works:
- Your first bet should be the sum of the first and last numbers in your sequence;
- If you win, cross out those two numbers you just added together (the two outermost in your sequence) and bet the sum of the next two;
- If you win again, cross out those two outermost numbers and repeat the process
- If you continue winning until you have no more numbers in the sequence to add together, you simply start from the beginning with the entire, original sequence.
- If you lose, you add to the end of the sequence, the sum that you had just used, thus creating a new sequence;
- Crossing out no numbers at all (because you didn’t win yet), add the first number in the sequence to the new last number that number and use that new sum as your multiple;
The supposed benefit of this complicated betting method is that anytime you have to start over with the original sequence, you come out with a profit. The drawback is that you can accumulate enormous losses before you ever win (if you ever win).
Your success at the Labouchere system really depends on selecting the right sequence.
The Paroli System (a.k.a. The Anti-Martingale System)
This is another Positive Progression system. More than simply selecting a unit of betting, with the Paroli system you also need to determine two other criteria before you begin:
1. A cap: The uppermost amount at which you will stop increasing your wager and return to your starting unit;
2. A multiple: How much you’ll increase your bet every time you win (1 unit, 2 units, 3 units, etc.)
You should base these factors on the odds of the online casino game you happen to be playing. The appeal of the Paroli System is that you can play at the online casino for a while with a small bankroll. You cut your losses and let your profits ride.
The Parlay System
This is another Positive Progression system. Similar to the Paroli System, the effect of the Parlay system is to “pyramid” your profits, meaning that every time you win you wager both your winnings and the amount of your initial bet as your next bet.
The reward of the Parlay system can be huge. The risk is that you can lose it all in a single bad online casino beat.
Betting On The Tigers This Weekend Gets Tricky!
With the explosion of internet betting gone are the days when betting on the like of the NFL, NHL or the NBA are confined to just the outright winner or match handicaps (where the outsider is given a lead in order to make the best more even). As competition within the world of internet betting has mushroomed so has the range of bets offered as they compete to become ‘the leading exponent of US sports’. On any match now you can bet on ‘over & under’ which is betting on whether you reckon the total amount of points scored will be over or under a given number. Wider afield you can go for what the first scoring play will be or even who the Man of the Match award will be given or MVP (Most Valuable Player).
As a result the popularity of US Sports betting has also risen simply due to the fact that there is more for the ‘leisure’ bettor to get involved with and more enticing odds that those in the two horse race that is one side or the other to win. Whilst there is a huge lobby to restrict internet betting in the US the feeling that the bird has flown the nest is very strong as off-shore operators are queuing up for the business and many have now even listed themselves on the UK stock exchange giving them an immediate credibility.
For those of you with a nervous disposition it’s probably worth turning away now as the biggest growth area in betting in the US, outside of the monster that is Poker, is College sports! Yep, I’m afraid bookies will take bets on almost anything if the appetite is there – one was taking bets on how would die in the latest Harry Potter book another on the outcome of the Michael Jackson trial. Is nothing sacred, apparently not? And the NCAAF is no different – but before we judge to harshly, let’s not pretend that private underground wagering on the College sports has been massive for years so why not bring it out into the open. For those interested, Florida State and Miami are joint favourites in the ACC Conference Championship.
In the more mainstream fields Indianapolis just head the betting in the NFL over New England for the Superbowl XLI, its hard to split the Detroit Red Wings and the Ottawa Senators (who, with a name like, that should certainly know better than have a bet) in the Stanley Cup and in the MLB World Series its very tight in the betting between the New York Mets, Chicago White Sox, Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees.
Well, happy betting as our eyes start to turn away from the World Cup (that’s soccer to those who only follow the US stuff) and look forward to a new season of Hockey, Baseball, American Football and Basketball
We hope this helps but visit TheSportsman.com or read the paper, out every day for more tips and hints.