If you want to survive in the game of sports betting, Soccer Bet Prediction Today in Top then you have to use effective money management. I recommend that you follow these guidelines at all times.
- Only invest what you can realistically afford to lose. Free Soccer Prediction Site you have to remember that you really do not need to start with al a lot of money. I got started with only $100 dollars and I followed the system and my money has doubled over and over again over the course of years.
- Do not make your initial bet too high. Only invest 5% of your total bankroll for a flat betting system (in which you bet the same amount each time) and no more than 2% for a progressive system. You need to be patient here and allow your systems to do their slow and steady work.
- Increase your initial bets when your bankroll has increased by 25%. This will increase your earning power, Soccer Bet Prediction Today just remember to stick to the suggested percentages in #2.
- Remember to Diversify your portfolio. If you have a total bankroll of $1000 and 4 systems that you would like to use, then each system should be allotted $250 and you have to keep those amounts separate.
You have to be disciplined in your use of your systems and in your money management strategy. It can be difficult especially you are doing exceptionally well or if you are losing badly. You may be tempted to deviate from the systems or the money management guidelines in either of those situations. But do not, Today Football Prediction just remain diligent and the rewards are sure to follow.
Soccer Bet Prediction Today in Top?
In this article, we'll explain 6 popular betting systems that you can experiment with in your online casino gaming experience. Truth be told, these timeless, tried and true betting systems originated in the world of offline betting, but they apply equally as well to online casino gambling, no matter what the game, no matter what the betting structure.
Before You Begin: For most of these systems, you will need to decide what your betting unit will be ahead of time (such as the minimum allowable bet at the game and online casino in question).
1-3-2-6 Betting System
This is what's called a Positive Progression system, meaning that as you win, your bets increase. The foundation of this online casino betting system is the premise that a player can win any game a maximum of 4 times in a row before they’ll probably lose.
Here's how the system works:
- Bet 1 unit each betting round until you win a round;
- After you win a round, bet 3 units on the next (second) round;
- If you win a second round in a row, bet 2 units on the next (third) round;
- If you win a third round in a row, bet 6 units on the next (fourth) round;
- Then, no matter what happens (win or lose) return to the beginning of the pattern, betting 1 unit per round until you win one, etc.
The risk-reward scenario with the 1-2-3-6 betting system is simple. You can win as much as 6 times your original bet after 4 rounds of play while only putting 2 units of your own at risk.
The worst case scenario with the 1-2-3-6 betting system is that you lose 6 consecutive times in the second round. No matter, though. You can make it all up by winning 4 times in a row.
The Martingale System
This is a Negative Progression system, meaning that as you lose, your bets increase.
The foundation of this online casino betting system is the premise that a player cannot possibly lose an infinite number of times without ever winning a single round. Therefore, what the Martingale system is designed to help you do is offset all of your accumulated losses with a single win.
Whether you consider it cynical, realistic, or both, this system works best in cases when the online casino game is paying out a 1 to 1 payout ratio on each bet. Here’s how it works:
- First, place whatever bet you’ve decided to start with;
- If you win, bet the same amount again, but if you lose, bet double the amount;
- If you lose again, you double your bet again.
The downside to the Martingale system is that you need a large bankroll to start out with as well as the resolve to keep increasing your bets as your losses compound. Not just anyone can pull this online casino betting system off.
In the rarest of cases, you may, after enough losses, reach the online casino’s betting maximum and then not be able to raise your bet further or offset your losses with one win.
The D’Alenbert System
This is another Negative Progression system. It’s also considered an Insurance System in that, as you win, the size of your bets increase. Here’s how it works:
- Each time you lose, you raise your bets by one unit;
- Each time you win, you lower your bets by one unit;
This system also requires a large enough online casino bankroll to pull it off.
By adding the insurance system to the negative progression system, you’re hedging your increasing losses by pulling some profits off the table each time you win.
The Labouchere Betting System (a.k.a. The Cancellation System)
This system, another Negative Progression, is somewhat more complicated than those listed so far. Depending on the odds in whatever online casino game you’re playing, you’ll come up with some sequence of numbers -- of any length you wish -- and not necessarily sequential.
Each number in your sequence is a multiple of your predetermined betting unit (7 therefore is 7 times your betting unit; 5 is 5x, etc.) Here’s how it works:
- Your first bet should be the sum of the first and last numbers in your sequence;
- If you win, cross out those two numbers you just added together (the two outermost in your sequence) and bet the sum of the next two;
- If you win again, cross out those two outermost numbers and repeat the process
- If you continue winning until you have no more numbers in the sequence to add together, you simply start from the beginning with the entire, original sequence.
- If you lose, you add to the end of the sequence, the sum that you had just used, thus creating a new sequence;
- Crossing out no numbers at all (because you didn’t win yet), add the first number in the sequence to the new last number that number and use that new sum as your multiple;
The supposed benefit of this complicated betting method is that anytime you have to start over with the original sequence, you come out with a profit. The drawback is that you can accumulate enormous losses before you ever win (if you ever win).
Your success at the Labouchere system really depends on selecting the right sequence.
The Paroli System (a.k.a. The Anti-Martingale System)
This is another Positive Progression system. More than simply selecting a unit of betting, with the Paroli system you also need to determine two other criteria before you begin:
1. A cap: The uppermost amount at which you will stop increasing your wager and return to your starting unit;
2. A multiple: How much you’ll increase your bet every time you win (1 unit, 2 units, 3 units, etc.)
You should base these factors on the odds of the online casino game you happen to be playing. The appeal of the Paroli System is that you can play at the online casino for a while with a small bankroll. You cut your losses and let your profits ride.
The Parlay System
This is another Positive Progression system. Similar to the Paroli System, the effect of the Parlay system is to “pyramid” your profits, meaning that every time you win you wager both your winnings and the amount of your initial bet as your next bet.
The reward of the Parlay system can be huge. The risk is that you can lose it all in a single bad online casino beat.
Betting on baseball has never been better!Why A Betting Exchange Can Offer You The Key To Successful Gambling…
Too many gamblers are still living in the ‘dark ages’ and will only ever place a bet with a traditional bookmaker. They either can’t be bothered to learn how the exchanges work or simply don’t realise the features and value that can be had when betting within an exchange environment.
Believe me, using a betting exchange is very easy, and if you are not already using at least one exchange you should join one immediately after reading this article…
I'm not saying that a betting exchange should be used for all your betting. There will still be occasions when a traditional bookmaker will offer more desirable odds than those that are available on the exchanges. However, in the majority of cases you will find better value on the exchanges and additionally there are other VERY IMPORTANT features that only the betting exchanges offer. More on this later…
So What Is A Betting Exchange?
Put very simply, betting exchanges are a secure place where members of the betting public can exchange bets with each other anonymously, at odds that they specify themselves. The exchange companies simply act as the 'middleman' and match peoples bets.
As there are no bookie margins to factor in, prices are very often more desirable. The betting exchange companies make their money by taking a commission payment on your winning bets. This is usually in the region of 3 - 5%, but even taking this into account, it’s very common to find better prices on the exchange.
The cumulative effect of better prices when combined with a good staking plan, can make the difference between you generating a healthy profit or a bad loss. Using an exchange does not mean you will automatically win more frequently! You still have to find good value winning bets yourself or via a professional tipster but it’s the effect of getting a better return on your winning bets that will boost your betting bank and protect you during losing streaks.
Most people use the betting exchanges on the internet, but you can also place bets on the telephone.
Betting Exchange Advantages
As well as regularly finding better prices when backing a selection, exchanges also give the gambler some other very important advantages over traditional bookmakers.
Some of the key advantages are:
1) The ability to LAY a selection if you think it will not win.
2) The ability to BACK or LAY a selection to be PLACED. (This is very different to the well know Each Way bet offered by bookies and can be very powerful).
3) Betting IN RUNNING on many events INCLUDING HORSE RACING. This can give you many advantages and opens the door to new methods that may secure you more profits.
4) If you are very successful, you will not have the exchange company threatening to shut your account down. A very important point !
5) The ability to TRADE on price movements in betting events to guarantee yourself a profit regardless of the result.
6) Arbitrage Opportunities. Bookie and exchange price discrepancies often allow you to take a NO RISK bet.
Those are some of the key benefits of using a betting exchange and I will dig deeper into these and explain how you can use them to your advantage in future betting articles.
For the remainder of this article, lets concentrate on point 1 above, LAYING a selection to Lose.
LAYING A Selection to Lose – A Major Advantage Of The Betting Exchanges
Probably the most important feature of a betting exchange is the ability to LAY a selection. But what does laying a selection mean?
Laying a selection is often referred to as 'Playing the role of a bookmaker'. Like a bookie, you offer a price against a selection / event happening (eg. a certain horse to win a race or a football match ending as a draw). You only do this if in your opinion there is a great chance that the horse won't win or the football match will not end as a draw. The betting exchanges simply match your lay bets with other customers who think the opposite of you (eg they think the horse will win or the match will end as a draw).
The odds that you offer determine how much money you will need to 'pay out' if the selection actually wins (just like the bookie does when you have a winning bet with them). So if you were to place a lay bet of £10 at 5.0 (4/1) against a selection, you would be liable to pay out £40 from your account if that selection won (The other punter gets their £10 back plus £40 profit). If however, the selection does lose you get to keep the £10 staked by the other punter (just like the bookies have done with all your losing bets all these years!). It's as simple as that.
Now, you might be thinking 'great, I'll simply lay all the rank outsiders and clean up'. STOP! Don't even go down this route. If you keep placing lay bets on selections trading with very high odds (eg 50/1), you will win regularly but when 1 of them comes first you will probably wipe out all your winnings and more! A single £10 lay bet at 50/1 would see you liable for paying out £500 should the selection win!
Therefore, I strongly recommend that you decide upon a sensible upper limit for lay odds and stick to it no matter what. Just think about how many favourites get turned over in horse races every day of the year that are perhaps available to lay at very short odds like 1.5 (1/2). Your liability on a £10 lay bet at these odds is only £5, or £50 on a £100 lay bet. I like to keep my lay bets at odds below 4.0 (3/1) but that's just my own personal choice but it gives you something to go on.
Flexible Odds / Placing an Order
The odds you offer obviously need to be realistic in order to be matched, but if you are not happy with the current price being requested by other punters you can simply place an 'order' in the exchange at your odds and hope that somebody eventually accepts your offer. (eg you may feel that the current price of 3.0 (2/1) is too high a price to lay a certain selection, so offer a lay bet at 2.75 (7/4) instead). If your lucky the price may well be matched. If the event starts without your lay bet being matched, your bet is simply cancelled so you gain/lose nothing.
Lay Betting might sound very confusing to the exchange newbie, but believe me it soon becomes very straightforward and you will find yourself laying selections much more frequently than you think. Let's be honest, it must be easier to pick a horse you feel will definitely lose in a average 12 runner race, than find the single winner!
Well that's it for part 1 of my betting exchange articles. In part 2, I will be explaining the Betting Exchange Place markets and how you can benefit from them.